Monday, June 30, 2014

Weekly Meals

Well the week is off to some yummy meals. Since it is summer I try to work with the season.

Sunday: We made a huge salad with lots of veggies and my hubs whipped up a great dressing with blueberries balsamic vinegar some herbs and olive oil. I think to be honest I was cutting veggies and talking about why Frozen is the best movie.

Monday: We are off to the burbs cause a storm is coming. We want to make sure my dad and his basement are safe. So we are having chicken salad sandwiches and veggies with homemade dip.

Tuesday: Hopefully all is well after the storm. (FINGERS CROSSED) we will be having homemade guacamole, homemade salsa (spicy for the hubs plain for me and the kiddos) also I may make this bean dip if time is allowed. It seems like a nice day so we may be at the park or walking around for awhile.

Thursday: Heading to Michigan (our lake house) and dinner out.

Friday-Sunday in Michigan and the hubs will be grilling. Just not sure what yet. All depends on guests

This weekend we did not do a family run. It was too hot but we had had plenty of family time at home. This included a dance party, running a marathon and lots of hide and seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment